300ml soya milk
2 tablespoons chia seeds
4 tablespoons rolled oats (blend till fine)
2 tablespoons ginseng honey (depending on preference)
Some pistachio nuts (chopped)
- Add soya milk to mixing bowl.
- Add blended oatmeal and chia seeds.
- Add ginseng honey and mix well together.
- Pour mixture into pudding cups (available containers). Cover and set them overnight in the fridge.
- Give the pudding a quick stir every now and then whilst still being chilled in the fridge.
- Top with some strawberries, blueberries and chopped pistachio nuts before serving.