You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 1 lb pork ribs separate into individual ribs, trim off excess fat
- 1 bunch of tang oh vegetable optional
Herbs (rinse all the herbs with water before using):
- 5-10 ginseng roots or slices
- 5 dang shen roots/ Codonopsis Pilosula
- 3 pieces of Astragali radix
- Small handful of solomon's seal yu zu
- 4 dioscorea opposita Chinese yam
- 1/4 cup of goji berries
Place the pork ribs in a large pot. Add in water and bring to a boil and let it cook for about 5 minutes. Discard the cooking water and rinse the pork ribs to get rid of the scums. Clean the pot well too. Place the pork ribs back into the pot. Add 6cups of water or until it covers the ribs.
- Place the ginseng and the rest of the dried herbs (except for goji berries) inside the pot and let the water comes to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover the lid, and let it gently simmer for the next 1 hour or until the ribs are tender and about to fall off the bone. 10 minutes before end of cooking time, add in the goji berries